Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baptism by Fire

So today was seriously like the best day of my life thus far. My host teacher let me lead a musical audition workshop after school and almost fifty kids came! I was so scared when they walked in that I seriously thought I might pee in my pants. I was actually left alone in the classroom for a couple of hours and really felt like a real teacher. It was awesome. My students are so cool, and I am really enjoying getting to know them. There is an unbelievable amount of talent in this school.

High of the day: Musical rehearsal and the possibility of being even more involved than I had ever thought.

Low of the day: I am so bad at filing music. I accidentally filed some SATB stuff in SAB and then had to re-do everything. fjaklsdfj;daks

No comments:

Post a Comment