Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Day of School! First Day of School!

Today was my first day of student teaching and all I'm really going to be doing (with a few exceptions) for the next week and a half is observing. So I've made some observations:

1. Middle school girls need to stop dressing like they're 21 and going out for a night on the town.

2. Most girls are taller than the boys, so it's totally adorable.

3. Teachers cuss like SAILORS in the teachers' lounge.

4. It feels wrong to be able to hang out in the teachers' lounge and use the teachers' bathroom. I still feel like a kid inside.

5. My host teacher and I are pretty much the same person. It's crazy!

6. My school is AWESOME and I LOVE it.

7. Our musical, "Guys and Dolls" is going to ROCK.

El fin for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment